Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Redirecting

I've recently starting to see a life consultant, someone who has been helping me understand who I am. Though this process has been tough (having to figure out my motivations, what's created them and having to actually care about myself) there has been nothing more lovely that I've done in my life. So I've come at life from this place of wanting to help other people know how to live life in such a fashion that every moment is the best it could be. But then I discovered how fantastic it is to just be me and not have to do anything to help another accomplish something in life, I feel free to live life as I see best for me.

Something has shifted in me and perspective and helping people understand their life has really become less important and know I have such a huge desire to simply know people for the sake of knowing who they are. So I guess what I would love to see happen is just develop a section below where people could comment a little about themselves and share themselves so I could get to know who you are. Not sure exactly what that will lead to but maybe just a mutual friendship so if anyone wants a friend go ahead and comment and maybe we can go over topics in life that are just interesting to us, Cheers friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment